FIND SOMETHING FABULOUS
for your home, garden, jewellery box or mancave at the 2020 Strathalbyn Antiques and Collectables Fair.
Admission to the Antiques Fair is only $10 and that gets you access to both halls. Under 18s are free.
The Strathalbyn Antique Fair has been a tradition for nearly 30 years.
The annual Strathalbyn Antiques and Collectables Fair will be held on the weekend of 17 and 18 August 2019.
The Antique Fair will be in two main venues just a short 5 min walk apart – the Town Hall in High Street, and the Church Hall in Russell Street, just off High Street. The Town Hall will have home-style catering to sustain you.
Local and interstate dealers, many of whom only trade at selected fairs, will be selling a wide range of practical, decorative, rare and interesting treasures.
DEALER ENQUIRIES – Phone Linda on 0427 674 620.
Church Hall Dealers
Some of our Antique Fair dealers include:
- Keith and Christine from the cleverly-named Atmospherics. They sell beautiful antique barometers and clocks and also service barometers
- Margaret and Stephen of Mostly Glass, who stock an impressive range of Victorian and Edwardian glassware including epergnes, Mary Gregory and ruby glass and some lovely costume jewellery
- Trudy from Beryl Lane will also be in this hall with her range of stunning antique, art deco, edwardian, art nouveau and vintage jewellery.
The Strathalbyn RSL will also stage a poignant, yet fascinating, display ‘Past to Present’ in the Church Hall.
Town Hall Dealers
In the Town Hall you’ll discover dealers such as:
- Upstairs Downstairs who will be offering all sorts of collectables and quirky pieces they’ve chosen especially for the fair
- Pendulum Antiques sell tools for the blokes, antique and vintage jewellery for the ladies and china and glassware for everyone
- Ayeno Antiques will have a great display of original antique and estate jewellery and small antique sterling silver pieces
- David of Treloar Collectables
- Victorian dealer Paul Warren sells only at fairs, choose from retro, kitchenalia, tins, tobacciana, carnival glass and more
- Bay Antiques have a discerning eye for fine English china, sparkling jewellery and popular collectables
- Neil from Sovereign Antiques will be making an appearance with a selection of sought-after militaria